Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

My name is Robert Williamson Dameron, and I am a Theatrical Design and Technology Major at Coastal Carolina University. I enjoy playing music, hanging out with friends, playing sports, longboarding, and listening to music. This blog has been established as an assignment for my English 101 class, and I will be maintaining it throughout the semester, and maybe even on into the future. In it, I will be expressing personal views and opinions based primarily on things I am assigned as a part of this class. Through this endeavor and the class as a whole, I expect to improve my ability to express my thoughts and ideas in a more clear, concise manner and to come to enjoy the process of writing as much as I presently enjoy the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment